Las Arañas has a meeting each month with
June - retreat
September - State Fair/Sheep to Shawl
December - Holiday party
Meetings are on the fourth Tuesdays of each month and alternate each month between a
morning meeting and an evening meeting.
Morning meetings are at 9:30 am in the months of Jan, Mar, May, Jul, Nov
Evening meetings are at 6:30 pm in the months of Feb, Apr, Jun, Aug, Oct
5916 Anaheim Ave. NE
See the Calendar page for more details.
- See the president before a meeting of you have an announcement. Keep
- President sets the agenda for the meetings. The President should call on each
officer and committee chair for reports.
- Minutes of the previous meeting shall be printed in the newsletter.
- Children are not encouraged to attend meetings. If a member must bring their
child, the member is responsible for the child's conduct. If the child disrupts
the meeting, the member and the child are expected to leave the meeting.
- Officer elections: To run for office you must have been a member for one year
and have served on a committee or on the board.
- Dues. All memberships are to paid by the end of the December for the
- Workshop sign-up. Non-members will be allowed to attend workshops
after members have registered.