MOnthly Guild MeetingS
Morn Meetings are held on the fourth Tuesday of the month, Evening Meetings are held on the fourth Thursday:
(To accommodate our broad membership, meetings alternate each month between a morning meeting and an evening meeting making it easier to fit into your schedule)
Morning meetings are at 9:30 am in the months of Jan, Mar, May, Aug, Nov on the fourth Tuesday.
Evening meetings are at 6:30 pm in the months of Feb, Apr, Jul, Oct, on the fourth Thursday.
NOTE: Please double check the calendar if you a planning to come for the first time! Updated schedule should be on the homepage.
Las Arañas has a membership meeting each month with these exceptions:
June - Membership retreat
September - Sheep to Shawl at the State Fair
December - Membership Holiday Party
Guests are always welcome at our meetings…come see what we do and join the Las Arañas spinners and weavers guild!
- See the president before a meeting of you have an announcement. Keep announcements short.
- President sets the agenda for the meetings. The President should call on each officer and committee chair for reports.
- Minutes of the previous meeting shall be printed in the newsletter.
- Children are not encouraged to attend meetings. If a member must bring their child, the member is responsible for the child's conduct. If the child disrupts the meeting, the member and the child are expected to leave the meeting.
- Officer elections: To run for office you must have been a member for one year and have served on a committee or on the board.
- Dues: All membership dues are to paid by the end of the December for the following year.
- Workshop sign-up. Non-members will be allowed to attend workshops after members have registered.
2015 Monthly meetings are held at:
Raymond G. Sanchez Community Center
9800 4th St NW, Albuquerque, NM 87114